We take privacy and security concerns seriously. At the same time, we would like to give you the best possible experience when visiting our websites. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Site. If you visit us at https://www.mindhal.com (Website) you accept these terms and conditions:
How we use the information we collect:
- Processing your orders
- Administering your account
- Improving the website's performance by analyzing statistical data
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether, by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
- We at mindhal.com Online Marketing Team recognize your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not furnish any identifiable information at the individual level regarding its customers to any third party. The information you give to us is held with the utmost care and security. This information is collected primarily to ensure that we are able to fulfill your requirements and to deliver you a truly personalized shopping experience. When navigating our web site, personal information about you is not collected automatically or without your knowledge.
- We are also bound to cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law or legal process to provide information about a customer. We may share non-personal, non-individual statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third-parties for research and advertising purposes. In other words, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
Security of Information -
When you place an order on mindhal.com website for a product, we offer the use of a secure server. The Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypts all the information you input before it is sent to us. This prevents your personal data from being interpreted even if hacked while submitting it to our server. At the time of submitting your Credit Card details, you will be redirected to a Highly Secure Payment server where Mindhal.com its associates have no access to your information. Mindhal always see that your privacy is maintained at all time during your time of shopping at our Web Store. We will not disclose any sort of personally identifiable information except when you give us requisite permission or under special circumstances such as when the law requires it.
In case if you feel that your personal information should be changed then you can change that information by "SIGN IN" and update the profile. There, you will be allowed to change any of your personal information that you might have entered before with us. In case you have trouble changing your information, you may email us on firstname.lastname@example.org; our customer care department will help you to do so.
In summary, Mindhal always respects the privacy of our customers completely. We use the information we collect on the Store to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.